Conference calls to be held Aug. 30 and Sept. 6
Comments due Sept. 11
In preparation for the FY 2018 Exchange Network grant application process, EPA will hold two conference calls to review the Draft FY 2018 Exchange Network Grant Solicitation Notice (SN) as well as obtain feedback and answer questions on the SN from the Exchange Network Community. The Draft Notice is available here for your review prior to the conference call. Please note that a few sections of the document have changed significantly from the FY 2017 SN or are new this year.
- Section I.E – Program Priorities: This section covers the priorities of the Exchange Network Grant Program for FY 2018, all grant proposals should align with at least one of these priorities.
- Section V.A – Evaluation Criteria: This section lays out the criteria by which proposals will be reviewed.
- Appendix A – Programmatic Data Exchange Opportunities: This section contains information from EPA Program Offices about Exchange Network data exchange opportunities offered by their program.
- Appendix B – Foundational EN Shared Services: A new addition this year, this section provides additional information on opportunities for partners to integrate core EN shared services into their systems/programs.
- Appendix D – Strengthening Partner Information Management Capabilities: Another new addition this year, this section contextualizes the importance of capacity building for the EN.
The first call will be held Wednesday, August 30, 2017, from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT. The second call will be held Wednesday, September 6, 2017, from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT. To participate in either call, please dial: 1-866-299-3188, and enter the conference code 202-566-0466, and enter the web conference at http://epawebconferencing.
If you would like to provide feedback, EPA will accept comments on the Draft Notice until COB on September 11, 2017. Comments should be emailed to ENGrantProgram@epa.gov.
EPA plans to issue the final FY 2018 Exchange Network Grant Solicitation Notice in October 2017.
Information Exchange Partnership Branch
Office of Environmental Information
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency