Are you trying to find other States/Tribes that may have already encountered a problem you are having and may have some advice? Are you working on a project that might be of interest to others? In either case, the E-Enterprise Community Inventory Platform (EECIP) is a tool you should check out.
The EECIP is an online community and living project database for State, Tribal and local environmental agencies across the US. The platform currently contains 2,000 projects and enterprise services from more than 40 states and tribes, spanning a broad range of topics including IT, process improvement, advanced monitoring, and Exchange Network grant project information.
EECIP users can:
- View partner agencies’ projects, enterprise services and other information.
- Find potential collaborators for Exchange Network Partnership and other grant programs.
- Get ideas for shared services and find example RFPs, position descriptions, and other types of documents.
- Build community by participating in discussion threads to get answers and connect with peers.
- Customize content displays based on their interests.
If you have a .gov email address, registration is a breeze. Most tribal email extensions have also been added into the platform, and new ones are being added as we become aware of them. Just visit https://www.eecip.net. Users from all agencies are encouraged to review existing projects and add new information to the EECIP; the more this happens, the more valuable the tool becomes. Some planning activities for the October E-Enterprise 2018 national meeting will be conducted on the platform, and prizes will be awarded at the meeting to the most active EECIP participants!
If you have any questions or need technical help, please email Owen McAleer at omcaleer (at) ecos.org, 202-266-4920, or use the support email, support (at) eecip.net.