As announced on May 6, 2021, U.S. EPA is migrating Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) to a new hosting environment. After a successful migration of the TEST environment on May 14, EPA will move the PRODUCTION environment on June 4, 2021.
Users of SCS can expect the service to be offline beginning at 9:00 PM Eastern on Friday June 4, 2021. Service will be restored prior to 8:00 AM Eastern on Monday, June 7, 2021.
No SCS services endpoints will change after the migration. All endpoints will remain as follows:
- Dev endpoint – https://encromerrdev.epacdxnode.net
- Test endpoint – https://encromerrtest.epacdxnode.net
- Production endpoint – https://encromerr.epa.gov
All IP addresses WILL change after the migration.
IMPORTANT: IP ADDRESS CHANGES MAY REQUIRE PARTNERS TO ADJUST FIREWALL RULES TO ACCESS SCS SERVICES.
The new IP addresses will be:
- DEV: 18.104.22.168 (in effect as of May 14)
- TEST: 22.214.171.124 (in effect as of May 14)
- PROD: 126.96.36.199 (in effect starting on June 7)
U.S. EPA recommends testing SCS services in each of the respective environments based on the dates above to ensure no firewall changes are required.
Shared CROMERR Services Help Desk
If you experience any difficulties or have questions, please contact the Shared CROMERR Services Help Desk.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-890-1995 (Select Option 1 and then Option 5 from the menu)
Available 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time