The NAAS Backwards Compatibility Layer (BCL) has been deployed in the Development environment for the past week and is very stable. Thanks to the development teams that have helped test things so far. There are a few remaining small issues we need to verify and potentially work through with our teams. In an abundance of caution, we are delaying the cutover of the TEST NAAS one week to make the NAAS as fully ready for partners as possible.
- NAAS Test Environment Cutover – Is now planned to happen on Monday night, 6pm on April 5th. We expect roughly two hours of downtime. At this point we will be asking teams to test the NAAS BCL, let us know if things are working for them, and work with us to help troubleshoot and resolve any issues that they may encounter.
- NAAS Production Environment Cutover – is still planned to occur the weekend of April 18th , assuming testing can be verified by partners. If partners are having trouble pinpointing issues or resolving them after the test cutover, we may fall back to the following weekend, April 25th IF NECESSARY.
Again, please work with the node help desk if you have any questions or concerns. Reminders:
- The node help desk can provide new Secure Authentication Keys if you need one for TEST or PRODUCTION.
- New TEST and PRODUCTION IPs are listed below. If you have outbound firewall rules to the NAAS, please make sure you enable access to these IPs:
- TEST: 188.8.131.52
- PRODUCTION: 184.108.40.206
NODE HELP DESK: