* This webinar’s slide presentation can be found here.
The E-Enterprise Facility Team Co-chairs invite you to a webinar on Wednesday, September 6, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET. The webinar will focus on the progress of the Team under Phase II and planned next steps. Questions and input from all participants throughout the webinar are welcome.
Co-Chairs Ben Way (Wyoming DEQ), Joshua Kalfas (Oklahoma DEQ), Ron Evans (US EPA), and Susan Joan Smiley (US EPA) will lead webinar presentations.
This webinar is designed for State, Local and Tribal (SLT) organizations participating in the Facility Plenary Team, but welcomes broader E-Enterprise participation. Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and network. If you think an individual from an SLT or EPA that you work/interact with would be interested in participating in the E-Enterprise Facility Team, please ask them to send an email indicating their interest to Dana Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Date/Time: Wednesday, September 6, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- Call-in number: +1 (213) 929-4212
- Attendee access code: 323-370-677. Your audio PIN will be shown after joining the webinar.
- Introductions and E-Enterprise Facility Background
- Facility Phase II overview and deliverables
- Preliminary next steps
- Closing Remarks & Questions
Ben Way, WY DEQ
Joshua Kalfas, OK DEQ
Ron Evans, US EPA
Susan Joan Smiley, US EPA
Contact: Dana Stefan – Ross Strategic – 206.792.4038 – email@example.com