There are three ways for a Partner to use the NetDMR system:
- Partner Locally Hosts NetDMR Using the ICIS-NPDES Data Flows
- Obtain code from the Exchange Network website.
- Partner is responsible for all installation costs, and all operation and maintenance costs.
- Partner coordinates testing of NetDMR with EPA (CDX and ICIS-NPDES).
- Partner Uses EPA-Hosted and -Maintained NetDMR (Federal instance)
- Any Partner using ICIS-NPDES can decide to authorize its NPDES facilities to use NetDMR.
- EPA operates and maintains NetDMR as part of ICIS.
- Partner responsible for authorizing particular facilities to use NetDMR.
- Partners participate in planning enhancements to NetDMR as part of ICIS-NPDES governance process.
- Partner Adopts NetDMR to Connect Directly to its Own NPDES Information System
- Partner downloads and modifies NetDMR to connect to its own NPDES information system.
- This replaces the four NetDMR ICIS-NPDES flows with internal data feeds.
- Map Exchange Network data flows to the partner system instead of ICIS-NPDES
- Implementers are responsible for all operation and maintenance costs.
- Partners provide EPA with DMR data thru their normal processes.
Back to NetDMR