Supporting the Business of Environmental Protection
2015 Exchange Network National Meeting
September 28–October 1, 2015
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
The Exchange Network Leadership Council convened EN2015, the 2015 Exchange Network National Meeting, September 29–October 1, 2015, at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia.
Travel Reimbursement for States and Territories
The Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) will reimburse each State and Territory for the travel expenses of up to two employees. Each State and Territory must determine which two of its employees will request reimbursement. In the event that multiple agencies within a State or Territory wish to participate, those agencies, not ECOS, must determine which two employees will apply for reimbursement.
Reimbursable travel expenses include:
- Air or rail transportation in Coach Class.
- Privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage of $0.575 per mile and tolls. Interstate use of POV in lieu of less-expensive air or rail must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Airport, train station, or hotel parking.
- Ground transportation to and from originating airport or train station.
- Ground transportation from and to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) or Amtrak’s 30th Street Railroad Station.
- Lodging of $166 + tax per night for the nights of September 28-30, 2015, only. Additional nights required to accommodate flight schedules must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Meals and Incidentals Expenses (M&IE) of $55 per day ($66 GSA Federal per diem less $11 for breakfast, which will be provided each day.) In accordance with GSA guidance, ECOS will reimburse 75% of M&IE ($49.50 max.) on the first and last days of travel.
The following expenses are not be eligible for reimbursement:
- Sleeping room charges in excess of $166 + tax for three nights (e.g., room upgrades, reservations made after the cut-off date, rooms at other Philadelphia hotels, or additional nights not pre-approved by ECOS).
- Internet access fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Premium air or rail seat fees.
- Early check-in fees.
- Checked baggage fees.
- Breakfast on September 29, 30, and October 1.
Attendees requesting travel reimbursement must make their own travel arrangements, and email an ECOS EN2015 Expense Form no later than 30 days from the conclusion of travel. A correctly completed Sample ECOS EN2015 Expense Form is available here. Requests for reimbursement received by ECOS after November 2, 2015, will not be processed. Please complete the Form electronically, sign and date it, and e-mail it along with scanned copies of receipts for all expenses exceeding $25 to gmcnelly [at] ecos.org. Keep all original receipts and your signed form for your records. Do not mail forms or receipts. Do not submit receipts for M&IE; ECOS will reimburse M&IE in accordance with the GSA Federal per diem. If you have any questions, please contact ECOS’ Greg McNelly at gmcnelly [at] ecos.org.