Supporting the Business of Environmental Protection
2015 Exchange Network National Meeting
September 29–October 1, 2015
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
The Exchange Network Leadership Council will convene EN2015, the 2015 Exchange Network National Meeting, September 29–October 1, 2015, at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia. The theme for EN2015 is “Supporting the Business of Environmental Protection.”
Never attended an Exchange Network National Meeting and want to learn more? Visit the “National Meeting Archive” (on the left) to view the content of previous National Meetings.
Unable to attend EN2015 in person? All plenary and concurrent sessions on September 29 and 30 will be broadcast live via webcast. No pre-registration to view the webcasts is required. Live links to each session will be available in the Final Agenda.
Want to know who has already registered? See the up-to-date EN2015 Attendee List at: http://en2015.eventbrite.com/
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Click here to make your hotel reservation, or call 800.325.3535 and ask for rate code “EN2015.” The EN2015 rate is $166 + tax per night.
Please note: The room block and rate are guaranteed until 5:00pm ET on September 2, 2015. Rooms and the EN2015 rate will likely not be available after September 2.
Free wireless internet access will be provided in all meeting rooms. Internet access in sleeping rooms is not included in the EN2015 room rate.
♦ Agenda – Coming Summer 2015
♦ Presentation Highlights – Coming Fall 2015
♦ Travel Reimbursement for States and Territories
The Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) will reimburse each State and Territory for the travel expenses of up to two employees. Each State and Territory must determine which two of its employees will request reimbursement. In the event that multiple agencies within a State or Territory wish to participate, those agencies, not ECOS, must determine which two employees will apply for reimbursement. Notification to ECOS will occur automatically when the employees register. States and Territories requesting travel support will be expected to update their Partner Profiles prior to receiving reimbursement.
Reimbursable travel expenses include:
- Air or rail transportation in Coach Class.
- Privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage of $0.575 per mile and tolls. Interstate use of POV in lieu of less-expensive air or rail must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Airport, train station, or hotel parking.
- Ground transportation to and from originating airport or train station.
- Ground transportation from and to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) or Amtrak’s 30th Street Railroad Station.
- Lodging of $166 + tax per night for the nights of September 28-30, 2015, only. Additional nights required to accommodate flight schedules must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Meals and Incidentals Expenses (M&IE) of $55 per day ($66 GSA Federal per diem less $11 for breakfast, which will be provided each day.) In accordance with GSA guidance, ECOS will reimburse 75% of M&IE ($49.50 max.) on the first and last days of travel.
The following expenses are not be eligible for reimbursement:
- Sleeping room charges in excess of $166 +tax for three nights (e.g., room upgrades, reservations made after the cut-off date, rooms at other Philadelphia hotels, additional nights not pre-approved by ECOS).
- Sleeping room internet access.
- Travel insurance.
- Premium air or rail seat fees.
- Early check-in fees.
- Checked baggage fees.
- Breakfast on September 29, 30, and October 1.
Attendees requesting travel reimbursement must make their own travel arrangements, and submit an ECOS EN2015 Expense Form no later than 30 days from the conclusion of travel. (A Sample ECOS EN2015 Expense Form will be available here.) Requests for reimbursement received by ECOS after November 4, 2015, will not be processed. Please complete the Form electronically, sign and date it, and mail or e-mail it along with receipts for all expenses exceeding $25 to the address listed. Do not include receipts for M&IE. ECOS will reimburse M&IE in accordance with the GSA Federal per diem. If you have any questions, please contact ECOS’ Greg McNelly at gmcnelly [at] ecos.org.