Supporting the Business of Environmental Protection
2015 Exchange Network National Meeting
September 28–October 1, 2015
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
The Exchange Network Leadership Council will convene EN2015, the 2015 Exchange Network National Meeting, September 29–October 1, 2015, at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia. NEW: Two Pre-Meeting Sessions have been added the afternoon of September 28. The theme for EN2015 is “Supporting the Business of Environmental Protection.”
Never attended an Exchange Network National Meeting and want to learn more? Visit the “National Meeting Archive” to view content from previous National Meetings, and plan to attend the Pre-Meeting Sessions on September 28!
Unable to attend EN2015 in person? All General and Concurrent Sessions will be broadcast live via webcast. No registration is required to view the webcasts. Live links to each session will be available in the Final Agenda starting September 29.
Want to know who has already registered? See the up-to-date EN2015 Attendee List at: http://en2015.eventbrite.com/.
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Click here to make your hotel reservation, or call 800.325.3535 and ask for rate code “EN2015.” The EN2015 rate is $166 + tax per night.
Please note: The room block and rate are guaranteed until 5:00pm ET on September 2, 2015. Rooms and the EN2015 rate will likely not be available after September 2.
Free wireless internet access will be provided in all meeting rooms. Internet access in sleeping rooms is not included in the EN2015 room rate.
♦ Travel Reimbursement for States and Territories
The Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) will reimburse each State and Territory for the travel expenses of up to two employees. Each State and Territory must determine which two of its employees will request reimbursement. In the event that multiple agencies within a State or Territory wish to participate, those agencies, not ECOS, must determine which two employees will apply for reimbursement. Notification to ECOS will occur automatically when the employees register. States and Territories requesting travel support will be expected to update their Partner Profiles prior to receiving reimbursement. To see who has already registered from a particular State or Territory, visit: http://en2015.eventbrite.com/.
Reimbursable travel expenses include:
- Air or rail transportation in Coach Class.
- Privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage of $0.575 per mile and tolls. Interstate use of POV in lieu of less-expensive air or rail must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Airport, train station, or hotel parking.
- Ground transportation to and from originating airport or train station.
- Ground transportation from and to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) or Amtrak’s 30th Street Railroad Station.
- Lodging of $166 + tax per night for the nights of September 28-30, 2015, only. Additional nights required to accommodate flight schedules must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Meals and Incidentals Expenses (M&IE) of $55 per day ($66 GSA Federal per diem less $11 for breakfast, which will be provided each day.) In accordance with GSA guidance, ECOS will reimburse 75% of M&IE ($49.50 max.) on the first and last days of travel.
The following expenses are not be eligible for reimbursement:
- Sleeping room charges in excess of $166 + tax for three nights (e.g., room upgrades, reservations made after the cut-off date, rooms at other Philadelphia hotels, or additional nights not pre-approved by ECOS).
- Internet access fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Premium air or rail seat fees.
- Early check-in fees.
- Checked baggage fees.
- Breakfast on September 29, 30, and October 1.
Attendees requesting travel reimbursement must make their own travel arrangements, and submit an ECOS EN2015 Expense Form no later than 30 days from the conclusion of travel. (A Sample ECOS EN2015 Expense Form will be available here.) Requests for reimbursement received by ECOS after November 2, 2015, will not be processed. Please complete the Form electronically, sign and date it, and e-mail it along with copies of receipts for all expenses exceeding $25 to gmcnelly [at] ecos.org. Keep all original receipts for your records. Do not provide receipts for M&IE; ECOS will reimburse M&IE in accordance with the GSA Federal per diem. If you have any questions, please contact ECOS’ Greg McNelly at gmcnelly [at] ecos.org.
♦ Travel Reimbursement for Tribes
The Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals (ITEP) will provide a limited number of travel scholarships to eligible individuals representing Federally recognized Tribes and/or eligible Tribal organizations. Support for airfare, mileage, lodging, and per diem is available. Funding will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more information or to request a scholarship, please contact ITEP’s Lydia Scheer at lydia.scheer [at] nau.edu.
♦ Traveling to Philadelphia before EN2015
A major city-wide event is being held in Philadelphia on Sunday, September 27. To minimize the impacts on your travel into the city, it is suggested that you not to arrive in Philadelphia before Monday, September 28.