2014 Exchange Network National Meeting
February 25-27, 2014
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
The Exchange Network Leadership Council convened EN2014, the 2014 Exchange Network National Meeting, February 25-27, 2014, at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia.
Unable to attend EN2014 in person? All general and concurrent sessions on February 25 and 26, are being broadcast live via webcast. No pre-registration to view the webcasts is required. Live links are now available in the online Agenda.
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
1 Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Click here to make your hotel reservation, or call 800.325.3535 and ask for rate code “EN2014.” The EN2014 rate was $155 + tax per night. The EN2014 room black and rate were guaranteed through January 31, 2014. Rooms and the EN2014 rate may no longer be available.
Free wireless internet access will be provided in all EN2014 Meeting rooms. Internet access in sleeping rooms is not included in the EN2014 room rate.
Travel Reimbursement for States, Territories, and Tribes
The Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) will reimburse each State and Territory for the travel expenses of up to two employees. Each State and Territory must determine which two of its employees will request reimbursement. In the event that multiple agencies within a State or Territory wish to participate, those Agencies, not ECOS, must determine which two employees will apply for reimbursement. Notification to ECOS will occur automatically when the employees register. States and Territories requesting travel support will be expected to update their Partner Profiles prior to receiving reimbursement.
ECOS will also provide travel support for up to ten Tribal representatives. Tribal representatives wishing to receive reimbursement must first send a request to NCAI’s Robert Holden at robert_holden [at] ncai.org. Tribal attendees approved for reimbursement by NCAI must forward their approval to ECOS prior to registering. Tribes requesting travel support will be expected to update their Partner Profiles prior to receiving reimbursement.
Reimbursable travel expenses include:
- Air or rail transportation in Coach Class.
- Privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage of $0.565 per mile and tolls. Interstate use of POV in lieu of less-expensive air or rail must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Airport, train station, or hotel parking.
- Ground transportation to and from originating airport or train station.
- Ground transportation from and to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) (Taxi: $26; Lady Liberty Shuttle: $10) or Amtrak’s 30th Street Railroad Station.
- Lodging of $155 + tax ($179.03) per night for the nights of February 24-26, 2014, only. Additional nights required to accommodate flight schedules must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Meals and Incidentals Expenses (M&IE) of $55 per day ($66 GSA Federal per diem less $11 for breakfast, which will be provided each day.) In accordance with GSA guidance, ECOS will reimburse 75% of M&IE ($49.50 max.) on the first and last days of travel.
The following expenses will not be eligible for reimbursement:
- Sleeping room charges in excess of $179.03 per night for three nights (e.g., room upgrades, reservations made after the cut-off date, rooms at other Philadelphia hotels, additional nights not pre-approved by ECOS).
- Sleeping room internet access.
- Travel insurance.
- Premium air or rail seat fees.
- Checked baggage fees.
Attendees requesting travel reimbursement must make their own travel arrangements, and submit an ECOS EN2014 Expense Form no later than 30 days from the conclusion of travel. (A Sample ECOS EN2014 Expense Form is available here.) Requests for reimbursement received by ECOS after April 1, 2014, will not be processed. Please complete the Form electronically, sign and date it, and mail or e-mail it along with receipts for all expenses exceeding $25 to the address listed. Do not include receipts for M&IE. ECOS will reimburse M&IE in accordance with the GSA Federal per diem. If you have any questions, please contact ECOS’ Greg McNelly at gmcnelly [at] ecos.org.