2014 Exchange Network National Meeting
February 25-27, 2014
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
The Exchange Network Leadership Council is excited to announce that EN2014, the 2014 Exchange Network National Meeting, will be held February 25-27, 2014, at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel in Philadelphia. A Welcome Reception will be held the evening of February 24.
Agenda (Coming Fall 2013)
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
1 Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
To make your hotel reservation, click here, or call 800.325.3535 and ask for rate code “EN2014.” The EN2014 rate is $149 + tax per night. This rate may change after the U.S. GSA announces its FY 2014 per diems. The room block and rate are guaranteed through January 31, 2014. Rooms and the EN2014 rate may not be available after that date.
The Environmental Council of the States (ECOS) will reimburse each State and Territory for the travel expenses of up to two employees. Each State and Territory must determine which two of its employees will request reimbursement. In the event that multiple agencies within a State or Territory wish to attend, those Agencies, NOT ECOS must determine which two employees will apply for reimbursement. Notification of ECOS will occur automatically when the employees register.
ECOS will also provide travel support for up to seven Tribal representatives. Tribal representatives wishing to receive reimbursement must first send a request to Robert Holden at robert_holden [at] ncai.org. Tribal attendees approved for reimbursement must forward their approval to ECOS prior to registering.
Reimbursable travel expenses include:
- Air or rail transportation in Coach Class.
- Privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage of $0.565 per mile. Interstate use of POV in lieu of less-expensive air or rail must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Airport and hotel parking.
- Local ground transportation from and to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) (Taxi: $26; Lady Liberty Shuttle: $10).
- Lodging of $149 + tax ($171.65) per night for the nights of February 24-26, 2014, only. Additional nights must be pre-approved by ECOS.
- Meals and Incidentals Expenses (M&IE) of $55 per day ($66 GSA Federal per diem less $11 for breakfast, which will be provided each day.) In accordance with GSA guidance, ECOS will reimburse 75% of M&IE ($49.50) on the first and last days of travel.
Attendees planning to seek travel reimbursement must make their own travel arrangements, and submit an ECOS EN2014 Expense Form no later than 30 days from the conclusion of travel. Requests for reimbursement received by ECOS after April 2, 2014, will not be accepted. Please complete the Form electronically, sign and date it, and mail or e-mail it along with receipts for all expenses exceeding $25 to the address listed. Do not include receipts for M&IE. ECOS will reimburse M&IE in accordance with the GSA Federal per diem. If you have any questions, please contact ECOS’ Greg McNelly at gmcnelly [at] ecos.org.