|In an effort to make it easier to understand and use the Exchange Network, the Network Partnership and Resources Group has developed a set of Getting Started Guides. These guides provide new and experienced Partners with basic Network information and guidance on how to participate.
- Join the Network – Describes how to become a Partner.
- Nodes vs. Clients – Explains the differences and point out some things to consider when deciding whether to use a Node or a Client.
- Apply for a Network Grant – Provides general instructions and best practices for applying for an Exchange Network Grant.
- Join an Existing Data Exchange – Provides high-level instructions and best practices for those interested in joining existing Data Exchanges.
- Design a New Data Exchange – Describes steps and best practices for creating a new exchange and that meets stakeholder needs, complies with relevant technology and data standards, and can be used by other Partners.