These pages provide new and experienced Partners with basic Network information and guidance on how to share data via the Exchange Network.
- Join the Network – Describes how to become a Partner.
- Nodes and Clients – Describes the Exchange Network tools and products available to Partners.
- Apply for a Network Grant – Provides information on EPA’s Exchange Network Grant solicitations.
- Join an Existing Data Exchange – Provides high-level instructions and best practices for joining existing Data Exchanges.
- Develop a New Data Exchange – Describes steps and best practices for creating a new data exchange that meets stakeholder needs, complies with Exchange Network standards, and can be used by other Partners.