On December 1, 2015, the Exchange Network Governance became part of E-Enterprise for the Environment.
The Exchange Network’s joint governance model of Federal, State, Territorial, and Tribal Partners working together has been adopted by E-Enterprise. Governance consists of the E-Enterprise Leadership Council (EELC), the E-Enterprise Executive Committee (EEEC), the E-Enterprise and Exchange Network Management Board (MB), and the E-Enterprise and Exchange Network Interoperability and Operations Team (IOT). The EELC, EEEC, MB, and IOT rosters are available at http://www.exchangenetwork.net/e-enterprise/.
- Radiation Data IPT
- E-Enterprise Architecture and Services Integrated Project Team IPT (Sunsetted December 21, 2015)
- ICIS-Air Electronic Data Transfer IPT
- Shared CROMERR Services and Components IPT
- Facility Data Integration IPT
- NPDES E-Reporting Rule Implementation Plan IPT (Sunsetted February 4, 2016)
The Tribal Governance Group is an ad hoc group of Tribal professionals that work to support management and communication of Tribes’ environmental data and advocate for Tribal interests in the Exchange Network. Several TGG members also serve as representatives on the ENLC and the NTB.